DISTRICT DEPUTY GRAND MASTER FORMS AND REPORTS
Dear Secretaries, Worshipful Masters, and District Deputy Grand
The Information Form for the Grand Master's Visitation form can be found
here. It should be completed eight weeks prior to the visit and mailed back to the address on the form.
- This PDF format is one where you can type into the form then print the form out and mail back to the Administrative Assistant to the Grand Master.
- If you have a PDF writer, after completion of the form you can print it into a PDF file and email it back to the Administrative Assistant as an attachment. If you do not have a pdf writer, a free PDF writer can be downloaded from: http://www.cutepdf.com/products/cutepdf/Writer.asp
- A scan of the printed copy can also be made, saved as a jpg file and emailed back to the Administrative Assistant.
- It can also be sent to the Administrative Assistant.
- Upon receipt, a confirmation will be returned to the sender.
The Report of Official Visit PDF version or On-Line version is to be completed by the Lodge
Secretary and Worshipful Master who will present it
to the DDGM at the time of his Official Visit.
You can type on the
form and then print it for your DDGM - please retain a copy for your own records.
The Limited Dispensation Form PDF version or On-Line version is to be used when a Lodge needs to have a change in its monthly stated communication. It should be completed and signed by the DDGM. A copy needs to be forwarded to the Worshipful Master of the Lodge, one to the Grand Lodge of Virginia, and one should be retained by the DDGM.
DDGM Talking Points
to be used by the DDGM in conducting his conversation with the Lodge officers.
You will need Adobe
Reader in order to review and fill in the required information.
If you do not have Adobe then click on this link and download
Secretary, if you have any questions or need help -
Most Worshipful Alan
The DDGM should gather
all information before forwarding it to Grand Lodge.
Sincerely and fraternally,
Alan W. Adkins
Grand Lodge of Virginia